Our two families in Corvallis, but missing Aaron and little Elsie

Monday, August 23, 2010

Picture This

I must digress for a minute and tell you what happened last night. You will smile, those of you who know Pat, which you all do. So you will all smile.

He left at 5:30 p.m. to go up river and fish for Jewel fish. Very yummy. He came back at 10:00 p.m., at which time I was reading in bed. He came in with a big smile and his cooler in hand. I asked him if he had any luck, and he said, "Yes."

He then proceeded to bring the cooler over to the side of the bed, open it up, and reach in to grab his prizes. Two fabulous, smelly, jewel fish, each one about 15 inches long! He pulled one up, river water dripping, dead fish eyes staring, I suppose at me or the ceiling, tail limp, slimy and disgusting. Oops! A little fish water/juice/slime has dripped here and there. No worries! He was so proud. I just smiled!

Guess where he is again tonight??

No comments:

Post a Comment