Our two families in Corvallis, but missing Aaron and little Elsie

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

17 Days Left

It's almost time to be leaving Australia this time. The suitcases are out in the living room, and we're cleaning inside and outside. I'm wrapping up things in the classroom, sending home report cards and finished assignment books. Friends are inviting us for "one more" tennis game, karaoke night, luncheon, fishing night, game of bowls, and more.

Last weekend we made sure to get to Paul and Diana in Port Macquarie to visit for the afternoon. This weekend will be Christmas dinner with some friends, starting at noon and lasting till ??? as usual! I'm gathering thank you and goodbye gifts for the special people here. Wow. Where did this year go? Oh, if I scroll down I guess I can read where it went!

We're looking forward to being home again, but it's very, very hard to say goodbye here for now. Very.

No comments:

Post a Comment